44.289320 / -91.713852
Price Per Acre:
Managing Broker: Mike Law
Contact Managing Broker
Buffalo County at its FINEST! This is a RARE opportunity at a once in a lifetime property located just South of Waumandee WI! The land owner has owned this parcel over 20 years, taken several BIG bucks off this place, and had quite a few larger bucks on camera! This piece is connected to the largest blocks of timber in the area, has GREAT neighbors that are ALL on the highest QDM standards!
The landowner has done quite a bit of habitat work like hinge cutting to create bedding areas near the food sources, put in several water holes, as well as 5 food plots, between 90-100 apple trees planted 10+ years ago ready to produce fruit, had a few small spots logged removing the poplar trees creating an incredible stem count making GREAT THICK bedding areas, left standing crops behind the cabin every year to keep the deer home. This property also has Waumendee Creek running behind the cabin giving the deer a fresh water drinking source. (winter time this is a HUGE DRAW for deer)
This landowner is one of the few guys that I've spoken to that understands whitetail deer. I was VERY impressed talking to him about how he hunts the property. He hunts my 80/20 rule. Hunt 20% of the land you have and leave the other 80% SANCTUARY! He access the property the right way, hunts it RIGHT, giving him the BEST shot at those BIG mature Buffalo Co bruisers! His top food plots are currently planted in clover and are the PRIME LOCATION to catch a big deer on his feet! He has water holes up top, LOADED with apple trees on the food plots, with INCREDIBLE standing timber! This piece is loaded with BIG mature Oaks, Walnut, Hickory trees producing mega mass crop tonnage! There is an extra spot or 2 on the western edge of the timber that is currently farmed, that could be set up for additional food plots to leave more food for the late seasons.
NOTICE TO BUYERS: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and deemed reliable but the accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The information is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Coulee Land Company, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.